But, really, I think I just need to come to terms with the fact that I don't have the discipline for a weekly, monthly, or twice a year post. I so admire the bloggers I know who have that discipline (many of whom also hold down jobs and raise children AND take care of homes... I read their weekly updates and think, really, what DO I do all day?)
There's much to be documented though and while I probably can't remember half of it, I am going to try to make a few posts touching on the highlights:
- I should probably talk more about the baby I had 19 months ago what she's like just so she doesn't look back at this one day and think, "what the hell, all I got was a one sentence mention three months after I was born?"
- Andrew had another birthday
- Philip is about to turn 6, no matter how hard I try to stop it from happening
- I've been at home full time with the kids for one year already... and still can't keep a blog up to date
- We are homeschooling this year, which will either be motivation to blog more or another reason to not blog at all
- A yet-to-be-announced surprise
There. Maybe now that I have some ideas for future blog posts, I'll follow through on writing them. Maybe. Hopefully.
But don't hold your breath.