Milestones and developments from this past month:
- Smiling! Andrew began smiling around 6 weeks old. He does the cutest wide-mouthed, crooked smile. I call it his South Park smile!
- He's becoming more vocal. He's begun cooing a lot more and making less of his signature "baby elephant" grunting noises.
- Tummy time. He's getting lots of practice with holding his head up and pushing up with his arms while laying on his belly. I can tell he's just itching to be mobile like his big brother!
- He's found his hands! A favorite pasttime is getting his fist to his mouth and trying to suck on it.
- Sleeping: Andrew is still waking up every two hours at night to eat. He will frequently do a three or sometimes even a four hour stretch of sleep at the beginning of the night, but for most part he is still up every two hours. He goes to bed around 9:30 and wakes up around 7:30.