So, milestones this month:
- Philip is well on his way to walking. This month he started standing on his own for a few moments, unassisted, and he quickly followed that up with taking a few quick steps towards us without anyone supporting him. We've been saying for months now that he'll be walking by his first birthday and he's well on his way to proving us right!
- He's taken a big interest in what we're eating and we recently started letting him try table food. Yesterday we went to the Olive Garden for lunch and he had a great time sampling our soup and breadsticks. He's definitely showing off the 1/16 Italian in him! LOL
- He loves imitating us, especially if we're making funny sounds or faces at him. He just discovered how to stick out his tongue after watching me do it. Too funny!
- His new favorite thing to do is scrunch up his nose and mouth and breathe really hard out through his nose over and over again. He gets the funniest look on his face when he does this--it's hilarious!
- He's started making "ba" sounds and I think he's associating his bottle with the sounds "ba-ba." I've shown him the bottle on a couple of occasions and he's looked at me and said "ba-ba." I'm not sure I'll call this his first word yet or not as it may still be coincidence. That, or I'm just holding out for "ma-ma." ;-)
- He has four teeth now. His top left tooth came in last month and his top right is now poking its way through. He just keeps getting more adorable!