What Philip's up to at 7 months old:
- Thisclose to sitting unassisted. He's got the balance down, he just hasn't figured out how to stop himself from tipping over.
- No teeth yet! Still drooling like a madman and furiously gnawing on his fingers though.
- Just starting to scoot on his tummy. He can pull his knees up underneath himself, and sometimes launch himself up into a triangle shape. He just can't figure out how to use his arms to keep himself from planting his face into the floor.
- His blocked tear duct finally unblocked itself in the past week! No more crusty eye in the morning and one less dreadful procedure to potentially have to endure!
- His hair is finally getting longer and I'm sure he's going to inherit his Daddy's wavy texture. So cute!
- Still loves his Jumperoo and loves to jump when we're holding him in our laps.
- His new favorite thing is playing copy cat with us. He figured out how to cough intentionally and finds it hilarious. If we cough or make a throat clearing sound he'll do it right back, over and over again. This is a new game that never gets old!